I managed to snag an inexpensive convertible to rent for my recent visit home to Sarasota. Somewhere Joe was gracious enough to come up to see me, and we enjoyed an evening of dinner, drum circle, and driving the beach roads on the islands. This is the mix I burned for night drives in the convertible. Picture it: a quiet night, cruising in the warm breezes under the palms with a new friend. Lovely.
This is an instrumental mix of jazz, ambient, and electric or acoustic guitar designed for conversation or quiet times. One hour.
1. Wild Theme / Mark Knopfler / Local Hero Soundtrack
2. Sonho Dourado / Daniel Lanois / Wouldn’t It Be Beautiful?
3. Silver Morning / Brian Eno / Apollo: Atmospheres And Soundtracks
4. The Precious Jewel / Charlie Haden & Pat Metheny / Beyond The Missouri Sky
5. Planxty Don Gallagher / Gayla Paul / Waiting For The Spark
6. Order Of Magnitude / Doug Smith / Order Of Magnitude
7. Weightless / Brian Eno / Apollo: Atmospheres And Soundtracks
8. Your Hand In Mine / Explosions In The Sky / Friday Night Lights Soundtrack
9. Then They Were Gone / Joe Euro / Eyes On The Horizon
10. Wild Mountain Thyme / Mark Knopfler / A Shot At Glory Soundtrack
11. The Moon Song / Charlie Haden & Pat Metheny / Beyond The Missouri Sky
12. Love (edit from “Horse Love”) / Gustavo Santaolalla / Brokeback Mountain Complete Score
13. Spiritual / Charlie Haden & Pat Metheny / Beyond The Missouri Sky
14. Sleep / The Dandy Warhols / Thirteen Tales From Urban Bohemia
15. Deep Blue Day / Brian Eno / Apollo: Atmospheres And Soundtracks