February 20, 2009

An Invitation

The adult class series “All God’s Children: Exploring Homosexuality and Our Faith” begins this Sunday at my church. I will be sitting on the panel this week, moderating next week, and attending the last two. I’ll report here on each of the four classes, but there are some readers out there within driving distance. If you are one of those silent readers and would like to attend, please email me at birdoparadise [at] sbcglobal [dot] net for times and directions. I would love to meet you.

3 comments:

Ur-spo said...

good luck on this one.
And remind all who attend, that you are in the House of God and to act accordingly.

Anonymous said...

I'm not within driving distance, but I'll be there in spirit.

Sooo-this-is-me said...

How many times do I have to keep saying I wish there were many more people like you out there.